Monday, October 5, 2009

"Alley, the Mail Man Came while You Were at Lunch"

Oh Muh Gawd. I swear.

I hear this just about every freaking day. Part of my job is to get the mail and put it in Quattro Pro so we know what came in etc. Well our "accountant" or whatever the hell he is takes any checks to the bank. The thing about it is, he doesnt have to go every fucking day. I have til 3 to go check on the mail. The mail man isnt here at the same time all the time you know? So by 3 mail is usually waiting for me down stairs. But (well call him Doofy) Doofy over here feels the need to come and tell me the mail man has been here while I was out.

YOU KNOW WHAT? I DONT FUCKING CARE!

1. He expects me to keep an eye out for when the mail man gets here. Umm yes, well you see, just because the mail box is down stairs in the general area where my window is DOES NOT mean I can see the damn mail box.

2. If you want the mail so damn bad, why don't YOU start getting the mail?

3. If and when I do get the mail, dont come up to my desk and start rumming through it unless you are going to log it.

4. SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT THE DAMN MAIL MAN!

Ugh. I know this seems like such a little mundane thing, but when its every single freaking day, it gets pretty annoying. I already told him just to buzz me if he sees the mail man, because, no Doofy, I did not see him from my desk. I am not a 7 foot tall girl sitting to where I can see over and out to the mail boxes.

Well, Im about to head out for lunch. Lets see what happens when I come back. *sigh*

Please Tell Me Where The Hell The Mail Box Is? Because Apparently I'm Supposed to see it from Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work by AlysaFiesta is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.