Tuesday, October 6, 2009

MONEY MONEY MONEY


I just realized right now if i said what i was about to say that i'd totally sound like a spam bot or something, and i guess with this post there really isnt anyway to NOT sound like one. but anyway here it goes:

so awhile back i signed up for one of the on-line money making things and i really didnt do much about it. my cousin sent me a link and honestly i think it was spam but it just so happened to get my interest going so i was like wtf ill go ahead and try this out. so yesterday at work i was doing this and that and while i havnt made hundreds, i did start making money.



***SEEEEEEE*** ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

so while i rather be greedy and make money for myself i see that being selfish will get me no where. so here you go, heres your chance if u want u can take it.. go make some monaaaay

YUUUH

http://shetoldme.com/referral/73686de5

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work by AlysaFiesta is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.