Monday, October 5, 2009

Oh No You Don't Mr. Postman

So, September 4th Jose and I opened a bank account and had the debit card sent to my apartment, since you know, I will be in charge of the funds. Well, weeks had passed and still no card. I had Jose call and see what was goign on and the lady said that the card had been returned. WTF why?!
So i figured that since my last name at the apartment complex is under Castro and something for a Sandoval was coming that was pretty important that they didnt leave it, so I did what you are supposed to do and put Castro/ Sandoval on the box. Well its already Oct. 5 and still no card.
This morning Brandon's mom sent me an email telling me she had sent me a card for my birthday and that it too got returned. WAT THE HELL?! This is very fucking annoying, why am i still getting mail from Kuntu Kentay Muahamud, but they cant put simple alysa castro's mail in the box!
So I called the post office and I was like " uh mam, i need to talk to some one about me not getting my mail!" and she was like are they putting the right address? well no shit lady, if they werent id understand but the addresses have been confirimed by both parties and they were correct. Then she says, "well did they put the apt number?" OMG for real? do you really think i am that stupid not to tell them my apt? or that they would be so dumb as to not put the apt number, so I read it to her "**** Ridge**** Apt ###" and she goes, " Well whats the apartment number?" and i was just like omg for real lady? i clearly said apt ###
"oh"
i was way more nicer than i am coming off right now but this is just very irritating. I cant go to the bank on sunday if i need money, i have to go to the bank every time i want to pull out money...I just want my damn mail!
I have to call back tomorrow at 9 so we can "speak with the deliverer about whats been going on"
yes, we better.

and btw, chuck wasnt there when i got back from lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work by AlysaFiesta is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.