Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Its Getting Close to Halloween!!!

So Here is My Costume for this year:










I Usually get 2 or 3 but the way this year has been going I dont think im going to be doing too much for halloween which makes me sad. Its my favorite holiday. Not because you can dress up like a whore or anything like that, i mean a naughty school girl night at insomnia is a normal, but idk its just a fun night. why dont people just dress up anyway during other times of the year?

well it got shipped to my sisters house and i told her to try it on and she said it didnt fit her. hummm im pretty sure its gonna fit me but its still scary bc i know if it would have fit her it would def fit me. i guess we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work by AlysaFiesta is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.